Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Polaroid Dreams.

Tumblr_l4fctjbxi61qbja7so1_400_large
Life's too good to lose, but we're too young to see.
Hai. I guess it's almost common test and i'm just lazy to blog. I want to take up photography as a hobby. I want to camera. I want to go around the world spreading love, taking pictures and changing lives. But i think that would never happen. I would never be able to change lives.

So yeah. Today was normal school. I love DandT. So fun cause we get to play with machines. Art was dramaaaa. Got a lot games. Guess I'm starting to like it. I want to like it. I want to love it. I like art. :) Then chapel. Was this guy called Glenn Lim (??) He was damn funny. Got to find out which side brain we were. I was right-left-right. More creative. Muahaha. Then life in Computer Lab 1. Did Ecareers. Yupp. Got Psychologist. Yay :) Then stayed back till 4 to do work like math and Humance Project. I think everyone was editing and it was fun. Funny hehehe.

Now i'm going to bathe and then do homework. Kk byeee.