
Hi world. It has been a while. I just needed to talk about how i felt. cause i mean there's hardly anyone to talk to nowadays. and man am i sensitive. i just feel like i want to vent and vent, but there's nothing much that i can say actually. i wish i was young again. when it was okay to go crazy and cry and laugh and scream for no particular reason. I would love to scream and go crazy for no reason :) I mean idk what i'm feeling so stress about, and i don't know what i'm feeling sad about. And there's disappointment, regret, and hopelessness. i just can't collect everything and figure it out. i guess i need a break to think, cause everything is happening so fast and rapidly. i want to lie on the bed and think, but i'm afraid that i didn't study enough or did my homework yet. those worries.
Xiaohui.