
Went to school for the past few days for cca and consultation! It was okay :) Past few days have been draggy though. So many things to do, yet so little time. So i guess i have to do 3 days in a row.
Day 4 - A picture of yourself and a family member
This is my cute and annoying cousin with the same name as me :) She's about 5 now, and she's a kid who shares an iPhone and iPad with her sisters -_- Rich kids who grew up with technology.
Day 5 - A picture of your favourite memory
I think that OCIP this year so such a great experience and it gave me so much memories. I didn't want to leave these kids, cause they are just so innocent and they did not deserve all they did. I wish that i could just hug them and tell them that life won't be hard. Kind of reminded me why i want to help people. Kind of sad at the same time.
Day 6 - A picture of a person who you'd love to trade places with for a day

I think that her life must be so fulfilling and amazing. I mean, she's probably changing lives and inspiring people compared to me doing stupid things at my computer. -_-
Day 7 - A picture that makes you laugh

:)
